1. Manufacturing and Industrial Division (MI), HKIE
2. Industrial Centre, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
According to the IMD Smart City Index 2019, Hong Kong is ranked 32 out of the total 102 worldwide cities. That means we have many rooms to be improved. Imagination, Curiosity, and Technology Start-uppers are the key factors to drive our dreams come true. There are lots of nowadays daily life technologies which the ideas were the crazy ideas come from the comics past few decades. The seminar is going to elaborate how the latest technology and the inspiring education/training methods to stimulate Hong Kong a more SMART city in future.
Topic & Speaker
1. "How does long range wireless solutions benefit the implementation of IoT system" – Mr Argon Ho, Executive Director, Pixel Networks Ltd.
2. "The inspiring education method : Digital Storytelling" – Ms Clera Chu, Managing Director of Broadteck International Co., Ltd.
3. "iDM2 a creative philosophy for optimizing the knowledges and resources for Startups" – Mr Joe Chan, Manager of Incubation Programmes, Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation.
4. "TRIZ for smart city problem-solving" – Ir Dr Victor Lo, FHKIE, Chairman and Founding Director of the Institute of Systematic Innovation, Hong Kong (a non-profit making organization registered under Session 88 since 2010).
Language: Cantonese (supplemented with English Terms)
Members of HKIE, Academic organizations, Students, Young Engineers, Industrialists, Entrepreneurs, the person who work in manufacturing field.
Registration & Enquiries
This event is free of charge, prior registration is required. The number of participants is limited to 120 and applications will be accepted on a first-come first-served basis. For registration, please enroll online via MI website at http://mi.hkie.org.hk. Only successful applicants will be notified by email on or before Oct 28 2019. For enquiries, please contact Ir Dr Jackson TANG / Ir Dr YC Chau via e-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.